STEP 1 – ARRIVING AT THE COURSE
- Check In with a member of staff at the Entrance.
- Only members with a pre-booked time can enter the Golf Club.
- Arrive to the club no more than 15 mins before your tee time.
- Upon arrival Park your car carefully and ensure physical distancing.
- Proceed without delay to the Golf Shop for check in.
- Please note all locker rooms are closed.
STEP 2 – CHECK IN / PRO-SHOP
- Please follow directional signage carefully.
- Before entering, please use hand sanitiser provided.
- Only enter the shop when called by a member of staff.
- Make sure you have enough supplies before going on the course and note that Paul’s Shop is open.
- We have full stock of all essentials (drinks, snacks, balls, tees etc.)
- Exit via the One Way System.
- Collect your equipment and proceed to the 1st tee.
STEP 3 – ON THE COURSE
- Please Read Rules of Course Carefully.
- Observe Physical Distancing at all times.
- You Will Be Required to Skip Holes if you are playing Slowly
- Do not share Golf Equipment.
- You are not permitted to use the option that involves returning to an original point played from. Eg: if you lost a ball, you are not permitted to return to the tee to play another one
STEP 4 – AFTER YOUR ROUND
- After you finish your round, please do not shake hands.
- Return directly to your car and place your shoes and equipment in the car.
- You will not be permitted access to the Clubhouse, unless to use toilet facilities.
We thank you for your co-operation and look forward to having you back.